11 February 2017

The Blogger Tag | Get To Know Me

So after my recent 'Get to know me' Youtube video I thought it would be a good idea to do a blog version. So here is the 'Blogger Tag'. Let me know in the comments or on Social Media if we have anything in common.
1) When did you start your blog? My first post was on the 8th of June 2015 but I've only recently been keeping it up to date and being more consistent. I'm enjoying seeing my audience grow on Instagram and Twitter.

2) What encouraged you to start blogging? I've always had a passion for Photography and writing and I loved reading other peoples blog. So I thought I would give it a go. If you go back and read some of my original posts they're pretty dreadful and the photos were taken on my old iPod Touch so they're nothing to write home about. However I've enjoyed improving my skills and find encouragement through seeing results.

3) What was the first blog you actively followed? I loved watching Samantha Maria on Youtube and when I found she had a blog as well I loved reading that. I don't have the same fashion sense to her but I love her outfit posts and seeing what new pieces she styles together.

4) What type of things do you blog about? A range of things really. Mostly product reviews (from beauty to headphones). Plus some recipes, check out my Samosa recipe here, plus also some travel and hotel reviews as well. Anything that I find really connects with me, or an experience or place I want to share, I will write about in the hope that it sparks something for someone else as well.

5) What has been your biggest revelation since you started blogging? Probably that photography is my biggest passion in life. It's the thing that brings me the most joy, I love focusing entirely on the subject and capturing images to show it off as best as possible. The revelation being that I have to keep photography in my life in someway to be happiest.

6) What do you find toughest about blogging? This is going to sound superficial or vain or something, but it's seeing people who have bigger audiences and more traffic on their blog and social media put out content that I don't feel is as good as mine. I work very hard to produce beautiful imagery for my posts and then I look at other more 'famous' blogs that don't have as well done photographs getting more attention. It's very frustrating.

7) What is your favourite things about blogging? Knowing that my opinions and experiences could help someone else. If I can warn someone about a bad product or let them know about a hotel I loved, and then they use that information to help them... that makes me so happy. 

8) What are your blogging ambitions for 2014? Either get noticed by a big company or have a company want to sponsor a post that I do. For me that would prove I had high quality content that people wanted to get involved with and that would make me very proud of the work I had put in.

So there you go, some answers about me and my blog which will hopefully allow you to understand me a bit better.
As I said before, let me know on my social media if you agree with anything I said and what else you would like to see on my blog.

H xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Typing. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig