27 June 2016

Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Brush Review

For the last few years I've had a wide range of facial brushes on my wish list but had never really done enough research about the,, or saved up enough for the more high end options. However when I saw this brush from Vanity Planet I knew I wanted to give it a go, plus they've hooked me up with a fantastic deal for you guys....

So this is a face and body brush used for cleansing, exfoliating, reducing pour size and also removing bacteria from the skin. It's called the 'Spin for Perfect Skin' brush and comes in a range of pastel colours, as well as the black one which I chose.


The set comes with a cleansing brush, an exfoliating brush, a body brush and a pumice stone, along with the main handle. The handle is waterproof which makes it perfect for use in the shower or over the sink, however don't submerge this in the water!
The system is powered with four AA batteries (which aren't included) and are put into the bottom of the handle.
The packaging for this product is lovely and a small leaflet inside tells you everything you need to know about setting up and using the system, as well as giving you some tips on how to best use each of the brush heads.





I've tried all of the four heads and found them each to be as effective as the next. It's so useful to have one tool that can do four different jobs. 



The brush heads click on to the handle very easily however they stay connected very well and I didn't have any issues with the heads falling off, even when using the pumice stone head, rather vigorously on my feet and elbows.



So here's my overall review:
The brush heads connect very easily and stay connected even when I'm scrubbing rather vigorously. I find that the cleansing brush really helps to pull all the dirt and nasties, from the day, out of my pores.

In the photo below are two cotton pads I've used. The left is a cotton pad with toner after I used a cleanser with my hands and a flannel. Then on the right is a cotton pad with toner after I used the brush to take off my makeup. So as gross as the picture is I feel like this is great proof of how well the brush manages to remove all the makeup from the day.

However I did find that because the brush is rotating it did pull a little bit around my eyes when I tried to remove the makeup in that area. However this is an easy area to remove makeup from using a wipe or my fingers and a cleanser. The smaller face brushes fit perfectly on all areas of my face and I find I'm able to fit into smaller areas, such as around my nose, very easily.
I find the brushes very relaxing on my face and find them to be very gentle. I don't have sensitive skin however I think this would work for those with sensitive skin because of how gentle the brush hairs are and the fact that the heads don't rotate extremely fast. 
I liked the large brush head for using with an exfoliator on my legs and found it left my skin smoother than before when I've simply used my hands.

So now for the exciting part: I have a 70% off link for you guys which you can use to purchase this brush (usually $100 down to $30 with my link).  Follow this link here and you'll earn 70% off a range of items on the Vanity Planet website. You could get this brush or have a look at their cosmetics and their other facial and body brushes.


Let me know what you thought of the brush if you have it or let me know if you use my link to pick up anything else from the site.

H xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Typing. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig