28 January 2017

Top 5 ways of making money from your sofa

So January can often be a hard month in terms of finance, after the rush of buying Christmas presents or just entering into the new year is over, your bank account can sometimes be screaming for help!
So here I've listed my top 5 ways I like to see some extra income drip into my account. These are all things you can do from your sofa, relatively effort free.

1) Sometimes you do have to buy things and money will be going out BUT if you have to spend some why not get some back! My go to cash back website is Top Cashback. It's a sight I've been using for a couple of years now and I've earnt over £160 from it.
To earn the cash back simply log in to the sight, search for the Merchant you want to buy something from and then click through to your desired sight. Top Cashback will register that you've clicked through and if you make a purchase you'll earn the listed % in cash back.
This can be payed into your bank account via BACS or you can use it to purchase vouchers from several different places, including Amazon.
Use this link to sign up for your account: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/hayleydb

2) Get paid to give your opinion! Companies want to know your opinion on things as it helps then design new products. So they are willing to pay you to answer questions about yourself, your likes and dislikes, as well as products. The only website I use is Opinion Outpost. I've used many in the past but most of them you have to earn a huge amount of credit to earn any kind of reward. You can join here.

3) Use the app 'Make money' to log in every day and earn 20 credits. Every day I open the app click two buttons and close the app again. Each day I do this I earn 20 credits; When I reach 5000 credits I can get $5 into my PayPal. That would take me 250 days to complete I know but... it's still money I wouldn't have otherwise had and it would buy me a coffee on my birthday. Plus there are other ways to earn credits using the app by downloading other apps and playing them for a certain amount of times, or watching adverts. So the points quickly add up and it's easy to do.
Follow this link that takes you to iTunes where you can download it: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/make-money-earn-free-cash/id1038856246?mt=8
Also put in my code the you make your account to earn extra credit: 4ZPW8R

4) For those of you that are music or fashion lovers I recommend 'Slice the Pie'. This website always used to just be about music reviewing, but recently they've expanded and now allow you to comment on fashion and homeware pieces. You can earn anything from $0.03 upwards for a review that takes about a minute to write. Use this link to sign up: https://www.slicethepie.com/join/UFF16334

5) Get a bank account or credit card that pays a decent level of interest or gives you cash back. This one isn't like the others in that you can actively earn money, however setting up a current account or savings account that pays you a good level of interest will help you in the long run. It's easy to become lazy and not swap accounts but it's always good to look around and see if you could be getting a better deal elsewhere. It's so easy to set up new account nowadays as well, online rather than having to make an appointment in store. I'm not going to name certain accounts but I recommend you go and read what 'Money Saving Expert' has to say and see for yourself if you could get a better deal.


So there are my top 5 tips on how to earn a little extra pocket money. If you try any of them let me know on my social media or in the comments below.

H xx


Some links or codes may be affiliate.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life in Typing. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig